** UPDATE MARCH 2017** We know longer help clients complete EEA or UK Residency forms. We cannot assit with ANY type of immigration form or advice.

CommuniCare can help people filling in the EEA forms for UK Residency Cards, but we cannot give you any type of immigration advice as we are not authorised to.  For any type of immigration advice you need to contact the immigration team at Citizens Advice.

We also cannot answer any questions on what will happen now the UK have voted to leave the European Union. We do not know, we have no answers and we are reliant on the politicians coming up with the answers and the processes. We will try and keep up to date with everything but please do not expect us to answer questions that even the politicians  do not know the answers to.